Where Real Music LIVEs!

Sunday 6 January 2019

DesperateBeauty In The Studio

 BIG THANK YOU TO DESPERATEBEAUTY!
Martins Post From FaceBook
I must say a big thank you to desperateBeauty for joining me on my Sunday evening Jukebox Party show. He   is a very talented multi-instrumentalist, singer/songwriter and visual artist who performs as a one man band under the name desperateBeauty. I would like to thank him too for these kind words in his post about the occasion.



Here are Those Words:
Moi at The Flash On Air radio show 🎧 yesterday with Martin Kirby. I played two live songs, my first single Strategies, and a version of my next single Flower, recorded especially for the show.
Martin also premiered the release version of Flower 🌷 which is out to stream and download on all digital platforms on Jan 11 at 0:00am.
And I got to play some of my favourite songs, including My Bloody Valentine, Suzanne Vega and my unreleased 'glitter.mix' of Taylor Swift's 'Love Story'.
Both my singles are now in rotation at the station, so will get regular airplay from all their DJs ❤️.
Really enjoyed meeting Martin (he plyed me with lager which didn't hurt) , these guys are all volunteers and clearly love what they do, and music in general. The DJs get to choose their own songs (unlike most commercial radio) and there are almost no ads. You can listen on DAB in the greater Portsmouth area, or online at http://theflashonair.co.uk
Hope to go back at some point (if you missed the show I have a recording)...

No comments:

Post a Comment