Where Real Music LIVEs!

Sunday 28 October 2018

Martin Kirby's Sunday Night JukeBox Party EVERY SUNDAY 7-9PM

SUNDAY EVENING JUKEBOX PARTY!
After spending a pleasant hour or so at The Wickham Arms in Chichester yesterday evening with Tony Smith of Angel Radio reminiscing about the very early days of the then Angel FM, while being filmed by German TV, I thought I would post a photo of myself from those early days instead of the usual Jukebox image. Anyway back to present day and my show tonight will be more fast moving than normal and will be full of classic rock, mixed in with a healthy sprinkling of local talent. I would like to hear about and feature some of your favourite classic rock tracks too, so please leave them below or e-mail 'studio@theflashonair.co.uk'

Blimey We all thoght Martin was always OLD lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment